My interview with Hollywood legend Roy Thinnes, my mentor & inspiration. Part 8 talks about Doppelganger a.k.a. Journey To The Far Side of the Sun, a Gerry Anderson picture that in some ways was precursor (especially in the reused cars and tech) for U.F.O., a UK series similar to the Invaders, which Roy had never seen. We also discuss his work with Alfred Hitchcock, whose ego eventually nixed Roy's role in Family Plot.
- Morgan Freeman Reads the News Headlines
- Roy Thinnes Interview Part 8 - Roy is a legend of film & TV, known for starring in The Invaders, Dark Shadows, One Life To Live, The Hindenburg, Airport, A Beautiful Mind & many others since 1957. Roy talks about Journey To The Far Side of the Sun (Doppelganger) and working with Hitchcock.
- Interview With Madison Paige of Bold Blue Media on how to improve local campaigns
- Morgan Freeman on Planet Nine (A New Astronomical Discovery)
- Tweets & Twits - Some of my better tweets & how to deal with trolls (Time Permitting)
- Top Ten TV Shows, Box Office & Blu-Rays
- New Music Review - Hedflux (Time Permitting)
- Douche Nugget Of The Week - Trump & Rick Snyder hold the week for douchiness
- Comedy bits (Time Permitting)
- Morgan Freeman Reads The Headlines for January 20, 2016
- Failin' Sarah Palin endorses Trump at the same time her son gets arrested, says volumes of how Americans have devolved.
- Implosion of the Republican Party...from the party of limited government & personal responsibility to the party of destroying government and accepting no responsibility
- Roy Thinnes Interview Part 7 - More about Roy's career as star of TV and movies for over 4 decades.
- The KIND Fund is our PSA for this week and my QM Award to Lawrence O'Donnell
- Top Tens - Blu-Ray Movies, TV Shows and Box Office Results
- Douche Nuggets Of The Week. Rick Snyder, Trump, Palin.
- Comedy Bits (Time Permitting)
- Our show is sponsored by Athena's, 403 Broadway, Myrtle Beach, So. Carolina 29577 Visit us http://athenas.us or call 843-712-2630..American & Filipino Couisine, Beer & Spirits, Immaculate Bar, TV, "Ask us about the Best Lumpia In The World!"
Morgan Freeman (well, me as him) talks about the new discovery of the 9th Planet and it ain't Pluto.
For a human demonstrating unusual humanity, Quantum Mechanic, proud descendant of the Anunnaki, gives Lawrence O'Donnell of MSNBC's The Last Word the QM award for his work on the KIND Fund. You can learn more about the K.I.N.D. (Kids In Need of Desks) Fund by going to KIND FUND
Roy Thinnes talks with me in this segment about his TV career, from One Life To Live, "I Died Three Times On One Life To Live"; to reminiscing about his starring role in the Gerry Anderson film, Journey To The Far Side Of The Sun.
Me doing an impression of Jimmy Shubert do a bit I wrote after Trump Flubbed the Second Corinthians scripture at Liberty University. I also threw in the British Wazzock word to make it even more relevant & topical.
Millions of students in Africa spend their days packed into tiny classrooms, sitting on dirt floors for hours at a time. Giving them the most basic tools--a place to sit, read and write--could help them achieve a better education and a brighter future. The MSNBC community is working to make that a reality.
Lawrence O'Donnell and UNICEF teamed up to provide school desks to children in Malawi through the groundbreaking project, Kids In Need of Desks. Contribute to the K.I.N.D. program by calling 1-800-4-UNICEF. That's 1-800-486-4233.
Me as Bernie Sanders giving you some helpful home remedies that actually work.
- 1. To avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables, get someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.
- 2. To avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat-use the sink.
- 3. For high blood pressure sufferers - simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. [remember to use a timer.]
- 4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
- 5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives - you'll be afraid to cough.
- 6. You only need two tools in life - WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
- 7. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Me as Jimmy Shubert doing a bit I saw on #LastComicStanding.
BRASS KNUCKLE PROGRESSIVES RADIO - Wednesday Night Edition: Hump Day with Quantum Mechanic
- Morgan Freeman reads our news headlines for the day 1-13-16
- A recap of President Obama's final State Of The Union speech
- A recap of the republican response from Nikki Haley
- Roy Thinnes, Hollywood Legend, Interview Part 6
- New Music by Nanosphere (a relatively recent form of music called Psychill or Psygroove)
- A recap of the Golden Globes
- A look at how the movie box office is doing this week
- Douche Nugget of the Week: Rick Snyder
- Comedy bits
This is part 6 of my 12 part interview with Roy Thinnes recorded recently. Roy talks about the media, how we're fed a lot of bullshit as opposed to the truth, the fact that UFOs are real, his early work in General Hospital, how he landed the role of Ben Quick in The Long Hot Summer, which springboarded into his role in the Invaders as well as how he died 3 times as 2 different characters in One Life To Live after The Invaders wrapped.
Me as Bill Clinton telling Trump to go f**K himself. WARNING: BLUE LANGUAGE! #DumpTrump